Turquoise Sterling Silver Slider Bracelet
A perfect combination of genuine turquoise and sterling silver/gold plated sterling silver, this striking slider bracelet will be a luxurious addition to your jewellery collection.
This fabulous bracelet is an abundance of genuine turquoise with a central feature oval, interspersed with gold plated sterling silver stardust spheres.
This unique hallmarked bracelet is completed with a versatile sterling silver chain featuring a sterling silver sphere (which holds the bracelet at your chosen length) and finished with silver ball ends.
Slider bracelets are so easy to buy for gifts – they are adjustable, taking the guesswork out of what size bracelet to buy for the recipient. They are so easy to put on and so comfortable to wear too.
- Length of feature gemstone section: ~ 11 cm (around 34.25")
- Length of slider chain: ~ 7.5 cm each side
- Will fit up to 24 cm wrist (around 9.5") This is the maximum extent to which the slider will extend.
- Gemstones: Turquoise
- Gemstone size: ~ 12mm x 8mm
A unique bracelet - the perfect gift for ladies born in December as it features one of their birthstones.
Turquoise is the birthstone for December.
Turquoise is one of the first gemstones to be mined and used in jewellery.
- It was used to embellish ancient Egyptian ornaments and was a primary carving material for Chinese artisans. For many Native Americans, turquoise held great ceremonial value for exchange between tribes.
Turquoise is the national stone of Tibet and is believed there to be a symbol of good health, fortune and success.
- Please note that the sizes given are approximate and there may be slight differences in sizes from the one shown, ensuring your piece is totally unique.
- All of the components are sterling silver. Click here for more about sterling silver and how to clean and care for it.
- Hallmarked by the Sheffield Assay Office, including my personal hallmark - giving you absolute confidence in the quality of the materials used.
- Your precious jewellery will arrive gorgeously gift-wrapped as shown.
- Shipping: UK signed for delivery. I aim to despatch to you within 3 working days of purchase.
- I offer a marvellous gifting option - you can have the chosen jewellery gift sent directly to the recipient with a personalised handwritten note. Just let me know the recipients name and address rather than your own when checking out if you want the parcel sent directly to them! Fabulous idea for anyone shielding or isolating - for birthdays, anniversaries, get well soon, sympathy or simply thinking of you
"It felt lovely wearing my bracelet with matching earrings and the look was beautiful." – Angie (Dorset)