Ruby and Quartz Sterling Silver Slider Bracelet
Dainty ruby rondelles feature in the centre of this hallmarked sterling silver slider bracelet. Combined with rounds of icy crackled quartz gemstones highlighted with sterling silver rounds, this is a lovely stacker bracelet addition to your jewellery collection.
This unique hallmarked bracelet is completed with a versatile sterling silver popcorn design chain featuring a sterling silver sphere (which holds the bracelet at your chosen length) and finished with silver ball ends.
Slider bracelets are so easy to buy for gifts – they are adjustable, taking the guesswork out of what size bracelet to buy for the recipient. They are so easy to put on and so comfortable to wear too.
- Length of feature gemstone section: ~ 8 cm (around 3.25")
- Length of slider chain: ~ 7.5 cm each side
- Will fit up to 20 cm wrist (around 8") This is the maximum extent to which the slider will extend.
- Gemstones: Thai Ruby, Crackled Quartz
- Gemstone size: ~ 3mm - 4mm
A unique bracelet - the perfect gift for ladies born in July as it features one of their birthstones.
Ruby is the birthstone for July and is also the 15th and 40th anniversary gift.
- It is believed that the wearer of a Ruby would enjoy romance, friendship, energy, courage and peace.
- Please note that the sizes given are approximate and there may be slight differences in sizes from the one shown, ensuring your piece is totally unique.
- All of the components are sterling silver. Click here for more about sterling silver and how to clean and care for it.
- Hallmarked by the Sheffield Assay Office, including my personal hallmark - giving you absolute confidence in the quality of the materials used.
- Your precious jewellery will arrive gorgeously gift-wrapped as shown.
- Shipping: UK signed for delivery. I aim to despatch to you within 3 working days of purchase.
- I offer a marvellous gifting option - you can have the chosen jewellery gift sent directly to the recipient with a personalised handwritten note. Just let me know the recipients name and address rather than your own when checking out if you want the parcel sent directly to them! Fabulous idea for anyone shielding or isolating - for birthdays, anniversaries, get well soon, sympathy or simply thinking of you
"Fabulous jewellery for every occasion. Linda is my first port of call for treats for myself and gifts for family and friends." - Anne (Nr.Leeds)