Opal Emerald and Pearl Sterling Silver Slider Bracelet
The ultimate in sterling silver slider bracelets – colourful Ethiopian opals sit nestled with beautiful emeralds and ivory pearls. Finished with sterling silver beads and accented with a charm of opal create a delicate wearable bracelet in the most sumptuous style.
A luxurious addition to your bracelet collection.
This unique bracelet is completed with a versatile popcorn design sterling silver chain featuring a sterling silver sphere (which holds the bracelet at your chosen length) and finished with silver ball ends.
Slider bracelets are so easy to buy for gifts – they are adjustable, taking the guesswork out of what size bracelet to buy for the recipient. They are so easy to put on and so comfortable to wear too.
- Length of feature gemstone & silver bead section: ~ 10 cm (around 4")
- Length of slider chain: ~ 7.5 cm each side
- Will fit up to 23 cm wrist (around 9") This is the maximum extent to which the slider will extend.
- Gemstones:, Opal, Emerald, Pearl
- Gemstone size: ~ 3mm - 5mm
A unique bracelet - the perfect gift for ladies born in May, June or October as it features their birthstones.
Pearl is the birthstone for June and also the gift for a 30th anniversary.
- Pearls are believed to signify peace, nobility and beauty
- Pearls are one of the oldest and most precious gems in the world and are believed to have been traded for more than 5000 years. In Ancient Rome they were recognised as a sign of status and wealth. Laws were passed in some countries historically allowing only the nobility to wear pearls.
Opal is the birthstone for October and also traditionally the gift for a 14th and 34th Anniversary.
- Opals, sometimes known as the ‘Eye Stone’ inspire love, hope, innocence, purity and happiness.
Emerald is the birthstone for May and also the gift for a 35th anniversary.
- Emeralds represent the ‘colour of spring’ and are said to signify hope, new growth and eternal life.
- Please note that the sizes given are approximate and there may be slight differences in sizes from the one shown, ensuring your piece is totally unique.
- All of the components are sterling silver. Click here for more about sterling silver and how to clean and care for it.
- Hallmarked by the Sheffield Assay Office, including my personal hallmark - giving you absolute confidence in the quality of the materials used.
- Your precious jewellery will arrive gorgeously gift-wrapped as shown.
- Shipping: UK signed for delivery. I aim to despatch to you within 3 working days of purchase.
- I offer a marvellous gifting option - you can have the chosen jewellery gift sent directly to the recipient with a personalised handwritten note. Just let me know the recipients name and address rather than your own when checking out if you want the parcel sent directly to them! Fabulous idea for anyone shielding or isolating - for birthdays, anniversaries, get well soon, sympathy or simply thinking of you
"I contacted Linda and nothing was too much trouble. Result – a bracelet exactly what I wanted and totally unique." – Connor (Yorkshire)