Garnet and Peridot Sterling Silver Slider Bracelet
A stunning quality rhodonite garnet gemstone plays the central role in this luxurious unique hallmarked slider bracelet which will be a opulent addition to your jewellery collection.
The claret hues of the rhodonite garnet are highlighted with sterling silver stardust rondelles and surrounded by sparkling micro-faceted peridot rounds and deep red Mozambique garnets.
This unique hallmarked bracelet is completed with a versatile sterling silver popcorn design chain featuring a sterling silver sphere (which holds the bracelet at your chosen length) and finished with silver ball ends.
Slider bracelets are so easy to buy for gifts – they are adjustable, taking the guesswork out of what size bracelet to buy for the recipient. They are so easy to put on and so comfortable to wear too.
- Length of feature gemstone section: ~ 9 cm (around 3.5")
- Length of slider chain: ~ 7.5 cm each side
- Will fit up to 22 cm wrist (around 8.5") This is the maximum extent to which the slider will extend.
- Gemstones: Garnet, Peridot
- Gemstone size: ~ 2mm - 8mm
A very special unique bracelet for a very special woman- the perfect gift for ladies born in January and August as it features their birthstones.
Garnet is the birthstone for January and is also the 2nd and 6th anniversary gift.
- Garnet is said to be the ultimate gift of love.
- Garnet was believed to have the ability to illuminate even the darkest of rooms - it has been said that Noah used the gem to light the inside of the ark.
Peridot is the birthstone for August and the gift for a 16th Anniversary.
- Romans were said to be big fans of Peridot and called it the “evening Emerald”, due to its seeming ability to almost glow in the dark.
- Please note that the sizes given are approximate and there may be slight differences in sizes from the one shown, ensuring your piece is totally unique.
- All of the components are sterling silver. Click here for more about sterling silver and how to clean and care for it.
- Hallmarked by the Sheffield Assay Office, including my personal hallmark - giving you absolute confidence in the quality of the materials used.
- Your precious jewellery will arrive gorgeously gift-wrapped as shown.
- Shipping: UK signed for delivery. I aim to despatch to you within 3 working days of purchase.
- I offer a marvellous gifting option - you can have the chosen jewellery gift sent directly to the recipient with a personalised handwritten note. Just let me know the recipients name and address rather than your own when checking out if you want the parcel sent directly to them! Fabulous idea for anyone shielding or isolating - for birthdays, anniversaries, get well soon, sympathy or simply thinking of you
"It felt lovely wearing my bracelet with matching earrings and the look was beautiful." – Angie (Dorset)