Emerald Jadeite and Carnelian Sterling Silver Slider Bracelet
A perfect combination of genuine emerald, jadeite and carnelian, this unique slider bracelet is accented with sterling silver and a charm of carnelian.
A luxurious addition to your bracelet collection.
This unique bracelet is completed with a versatile box design sterling silver chain featuring a sterling silver sphere (which holds the bracelet at your chosen length) and finished with silver ball ends.
Slider bracelets are so easy to buy for gifts – they are adjustable, taking the guesswork out of what size bracelet to buy for the recipient. They are so easy to put on and so comfortable to wear too.
- Length of feature gemstone & silver bead section: ~ 12 cm (around 4.75")
- Length of slider chain: ~ 10 cm each side
- Will fit up to 28 cm wrist (around 11") This is the maximum extent to which the slider will extend.
- Gemstones:, Emerald, Jadeite, Carnelian
- Gemstone size: ~ 3mm - 8mm
A unique bracelet - the perfect gift for ladies born in May as it features their birthstone.
Emerald is the birthstone for May and also the gift for a 35th anniversary.
Emeralds represent the ‘colour of spring’ and are said to signify hope, new growth and eternal life.
What we know as “Jade” was found in the 19th Century to actually be two different gemstones: Nephrite and Jadeite.
- Only discovered sporadically in a few places in the world, Jadeite is rarer of the two.
- Jadeite is believed to bring calm.
Carnelian is a translucent variety of chalcedony.
- Carnelian is said to bring you joy, friendship, pleasure, and family togetherness.
- Please note that the sizes given are approximate and there may be slight differences in sizes from the one shown, ensuring your piece is totally unique.
- All of the components are sterling silver. Click here for more about sterling silver and how to clean and care for it.
- Hallmarked by the Sheffield Assay Office, including my personal hallmark - giving you absolute confidence in the quality of the materials used.
- Your precious jewellery will arrive gorgeously gift-wrapped as shown.
- Shipping: UK signed for delivery. I aim to despatch to you within 3 working days of purchase.
- I offer a marvellous gifting option - you can have the chosen jewellery gift sent directly to the recipient with a personalised handwritten note. Just let me know the recipients name and address rather than your own when checking out if you want the parcel sent directly to them! Fabulous idea for anyone shielding or isolating - for birthdays, anniversaries, get well soon, sympathy or simply thinking of you
"I contacted Linda and nothing was too much trouble. Result – a bracelet exactly what I wanted and totally unique." – Connor (Yorkshire)