Blue Pearl Filigree Charm Sterling Silver Slider Bracelet
Peacock and teal blue baroque pearls nestle either side of a feature filigree detailed circle charm in this beautiful hallmarked slider bracelet
This unique bracelet is completed with a versatile popcorn design sterling silver chain featuring a sterling silver coin (which holds the bracelet at your chosen length) and finished with silver ball ends.
A luxurious addition to your jewellery collection.
Slider bracelets are so easy to buy for gifts – they are adjustable, taking the guesswork out of what size bracelet to buy for the recipient. They are so easy to put on and so comfortable to wear too.
- Length of feature gemstone section: ~ 6 cm (around 2.5")
- Length of slider chain: ~ 12.5 cm each side
- Will fit up to 25 cm wrist (around 9.75") This is the maximum extent to which the slider will extend.
- Gemstones: Pearl
- Gemstone size: ~ 6mm x 4mm
A unique bracelet - the perfect gift for ladies born in June as it features their birthstone.
Pearl is the birthstone for June and also traditionally the gift for a 30th Anniversary.
Pearls are one of the oldest and most precious gems in the world and are believed to have been traded for more than 5000 years. In Ancient Rome they were recognised as a sign of status and wealth. Laws were passed in some countries historically allowing only the nobility to wear pearls.
Wear your pearls often, but always keep them away from chemicals, as well as perfume, make-up and hair spray. A good rule of thumb with your pearls is to make sure they are the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.
- Please note that the sizes given are approximate and there may be slight differences in sizes from the one shown, ensuring your piece is totally unique.
- All of the components are sterling silver. Click here for more about sterling silver and how to clean and care for it.
- Hallmarked by the Sheffield Assay Office, including my personal hallmark - giving you absolute confidence in the quality of the materials used.
- Your precious jewellery will arrive gorgeously gift-wrapped as shown.
- Shipping: UK signed for delivery. I aim to despatch to you within 3 working days of purchase.
- I offer a marvellous gifting option - you can have the chosen jewellery gift sent directly to the recipient with a personalised handwritten note. Just let me know the recipients name and address rather than your own when checking out if you want the parcel sent directly to them! Fabulous idea for anyone shielding or isolating - for birthdays, anniversaries, get well soon, sympathy or simply thinking of you
"Beautiful quality and lovingly packaged. Perfect for a gift or treat for yourself." – Sherree (Lincolnshire)