Sky Blue Topaz and Tanzanite Sterling Silver Slider Bracelet
Opulent and sparkling Sky Blue topaz and rare tanzanite gemstones feature on this dazzling popcorn slider bracelet.
This unique hallmarked bracelet is completed with a versatile sterling silver popcorn design chain featuring a satin finish sterling silver coin (which holds the bracelet at your chosen length) and finished with silver ball ends.
A luxurious addition to your jewellery collection, this bracelet is a longer length, offering an option of up to 27cm wrist size.
Slider bracelets are so easy to buy for gifts – they are adjustable, taking the guesswork out of what size bracelet to buy for the recipient. They are so easy to put on and so comfortable to wear too.
- Length of feature gemstone section: ~ 3 cm (around 1.5")
- Length of slider chain: ~ 12.5 cm each side
- Will fit up to 27 cm wrist (around 10.5") This is the maximum extent to which the slider will extend.
- Gemstones: Sky Blue Topaz, Tanzanite
- Gemstone size: ~ 4mm - 6mm
A very special bracelet - the perfect gift for ladies born in November or December as it features their birthstones.
Topaz, particularly blue topaz, is the birthstone for November and also the gift for a 4th Anniversary.
- Blue Topaz is believed to be a gemstone of peacefulness, calming to the emotions, and ideal for meditation.
Tanzanite is one of the birthstones for December.
- Discovered in 1967 in Tanzania in the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro, East Africa , which remains the only known mining location.
- It's said that the Maasai consider blue to be sacred and representative of new life and Maasai chiefs give Tanzanite as a gift to their wives on the birth of a child.
- According to Maasai lore, tanzanite is a spiritual stone that inspires compassion and calmness.
- Please note that the sizes given are approximate and there may be slight differences in sizes from the one shown, ensuring your piece is totally unique.
- All of the components are sterling silver. Click here for more about sterling silver and how to clean and care for it.
- Hallmarked by the Sheffield Assay Office, including my personal hallmark - giving you absolute confidence in the quality of the materials used.
- Your precious jewellery will arrive gorgeously gift-wrapped as shown.
- Shipping: UK signed for delivery. I aim to despatch to you within 3 working days of purchase.
- I offer a marvellous gifting option - you can have the chosen jewellery gift sent directly to the recipient with a personalised handwritten note. Just let me know the recipients name and address rather than your own when checking out if you want the parcel sent directly to them! Fabulous idea for anyone shielding or isolating - for birthdays, anniversaries, get well soon, sympathy or simply thinking of you
"Very quick delivery, beautiful quality and lovingly packaged. Perfect for a gift or treat for yourself." – Sherree (Lincolnshire)