Tanzanite and Madeira Citrine Sterling Silver Slider Bracelet
Stunning hallmarked statement slider bracelet featuring rare tanzanite and Madeira citrine gemstones and a centre sterling silver rondelle spacer which is set with pale green peridot.
Gorgeous colour combination of rare and beautiful gemstones to create a fabulous addition to your jewellery collection.
This unique bracelet is completed with a versatile sterling silver chain featuring a sterling silver sphere (which holds the bracelet at your chosen length) and finished with silver ball ends.
Slider bracelets are so easy to buy for gifts – they are adjustable, taking the guesswork out of what size bracelet to buy for the recipient. They are so easy to put on and so comfortable to wear too.
- Length of feature gemstone section: ~ 5.5 cm (around 2")
- Length of slider chain: ~ 9.5 cm each side
- Will fit up to 23 cm wrist (around 9") This is the maximum extent to which the slider will extend.
- Gemstones: Tanzanite, Madeira Citrine
- Gemstone size: ~ 2mm - 4mm
A uniquely special bracelet - the perfect gift for ladies born in December or November as it features their birthstones.
Tanzanite is one of the birthstones for December.
- Discovered in 1967 in Tanzania in the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro, East Africa , which remains the only known mining location.
- It's said that the Maasai consider blue to be sacred and representative of new life and Maasai chiefs give Tanzanite as a gift to their wives on the birth of a child.
- According to Maasai lore, tanzanite is a spiritual stone that inspires compassion and calmness.
Citrine is the birthstone for November.
- Madeira citrine is rare and is so called because of it’s gorgeous colour, reminiscent of the fortified wine from the island of Madeira.
- This beautiful gemstone is believed by some to energise and invigorate
- Please note that the sizes given are approximate and there may be slight differences in sizes from the one shown, ensuring your piece is totally unique.
- All of the components are sterling silver. Click here for more about sterling silver and how to clean and care for it.
- Hallmarked by the Sheffield Assay Office, including my personal hallmark - giving you absolute confidence in the quality of the materials used.
- Your precious jewellery will arrive gorgeously gift-wrapped as shown.
- Shipping: UK signed for delivery. I aim to despatch to you within 3 working days of purchase.
- I offer a marvellous gifting option - you can have the chosen jewellery gift sent directly to the recipient with a personalised handwritten note. Just let me know the recipients name and address rather than your own when checking out if you want the parcel sent directly to them! Fabulous idea for anyone shielding or isolating - for birthdays, anniversaries, get well soon, sympathy or simply thinking of you
"Such good quality I will definitely buy from Linda in the future." – Sherree (Lincolnshire)