Amethyst and Diopside Sterling Silver Slider Bracelet
Unusual green amethyst drops nestle in the centre of this hallmarked sterling silver slider bracelet. Combined with rounds of amethyst in regal purple and rare, deep green Russian diopside gemstones, this is a truly extravagant addition to your jewellery collection.
This unique bracelet is completed with a versatile sterling silver popcorn design chain featuring a sterling silver sphere (which holds the bracelet at your chosen length) and finished with silver ball ends.
Slider bracelets are so easy to buy for gifts – they are adjustable, taking the guesswork out of what size bracelet to buy for the recipient. They are so easy to put on and so comfortable to wear too.
- Length of feature gemstone section: ~ 16 cm (around 6.5")
- Length of slider chain: ~ 7.5 cm each side
- Will fit up to 28 cm wrist (around 11") This is the maximum extent to which the slider will extend.
- Gemstones: Amethyst, Russian Diopside
- Gemstone size: ~ 3mm - 8mm
A unique bracelet - not only the perfect gift for ladies born in March or October as it features their birthstones, but also for discerning jewellery collectors who love the more unusual gemstone shapes.
Amethyst is the birthstone for February and also the gift for a 33rd anniversary.
- Amethyst is believed to be a symbol of peace of mind, modesty and piety. Some believe that Amethyst helps with a feeling of calm. It has also been considered since ancient times to protect against drunkenness.
Russian Diopside is a rare gemstone as it is only possible to mine it (in Siberia) for a few months of the year due to the very harsh weather conditions. Fewer miners each year return to mine the gem.
- Please note that the sizes given are approximate and there may be slight differences in sizes from the one shown, ensuring your piece is totally unique.
- All of the components are sterling silver. Click here for more about sterling silver and how to clean and care for it.
- Hallmarked by the Sheffield Assay Office, including my personal hallmark - giving you absolute confidence in the quality of the materials used.
- Your precious jewellery will arrive gorgeously gift-wrapped as shown.
- Shipping: UK signed for delivery. I aim to despatch to you within 3 working days of purchase.
- I offer a marvellous gifting option - you can have the chosen jewellery gift sent directly to the recipient with a personalised handwritten note. Just let me know the recipients name and address rather than your own when checking out if you want the parcel sent directly to them! Fabulous idea for anyone shielding or isolating - for birthdays, anniversaries, get well soon, sympathy or simply thinking of you
"I have a number of pieces created by Linda. All incredibly beautiful and all really personal and thoughtful gifts from my son." – Jean (Scotland)