Garnet Oval Runic Sterling Silver Necklace
Luxury handmade solid sterling silver pendant necklace embellished with rune symbols and set with a gorgeous quality genuine garnet gemstone.
The hallmarked, highly polished, sterling silver pendant, with a oval garnet set in a handmade claw style setting to secure the gemstone, is suspended from a luxurious, smooth, snake chain with a secure lobster clasp. A unique addition to any jewellery collection.
- This exquisite garnet has a rich, luscious, merlot colour
- The gemstone seems to draw you in to it's depths to reveal flashes of fiery red.
Inspired by the Viking Elder Futhark runic alphabet and the Anglo Saxon interpretations thereof, the 'shield' shaped design is embellished with stylised runic symbols.
The symbol which is topmost on the pendant is the Anglo Saxon interpretation of the Viking Elder Futhark alphabet for:
- Ur (Uruz) - believed to symbolise strength, speed, potential, energy, courage, understanding and wisdom
The symbol below is the Viking Elder Futhark runic symbol for:
- Gyfu (Gebo) - believed to symbolise generosity, love, partnership, forgiveness, talent, skill, ability, exchange of gifts
- This exclusive necklace is the perfect gift for the love of your life, your mother, your sister, and for someone athletic who is perhaps competing soon
Length of chain: ~ 46 cm
Pendant size: ~ 50 x 13 x 1mm
Pendant weight: over 6.25g sterling silver
Gemstone size: ~ 10 x 8 mm (3ct)
All of the components are sterling silver. Click here for more about sterling silver and how to clean and care for it.
Hallmarked at the Sheffield Assay Office, including my personal hallmark - giving you absolute confidence in the quality of the materials used.
Your precious jewellery will arrive gorgeously gift-wrapped as shown.
Shipping: UK signed for delivery. I aim to despatch to you within 3 working days of purchase
Garnet is the birthstone for January and the gemstone gift for a 2nd Anniversary.
"I contacted Linda and nothing was too much trouble. Result – a bracelet exactly what I wanted and totally unique" - Connor